Methadone and Suboxone withdrawl and addition Community
23 Members

To high or to low of a dose

I am on 60mg of methadone and have been for 6 months but for the past week i have been having intense anxiety and sweating so bad that im getting dehydrated and almost fainting the clinic that im going to is wanting to raise my dose but that makes me have more anxiety and makes me worry that i might die if i get raised anymore because of the drained and horrible way i have been feeling and i have been waking up at night sweating and heart pounding screaming for my wife because i do not know if im having a heart attack or what so PLEASE some one help me with some answers i am exhausted THANK YOU in advance
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.