Post orbital fracture headache?

I had a blow-out orbital fracture in 12/2009 with a maxillary sinus fracture.  I have headaches daily on that side of my face and head. I also have pain when bending over or with exertion.  I am followed closely by an ophthalmologist, but have never seen ENT.  The main focus was keeping me from having surgery on the blow-out orbital fracture, but the broken maxillary sinus was left to heal on its own as well.  The headaches are on the side of my face where the orbital fracture and maxillary sinus fracture occurred and then on my head on that same side.  I have had two CT scans of the head since this injury that show only the broken and then healing maxillary sinus and orbital fractures.  
How are you? Post traumatic headaches are commonly observed in patients with trauma or injury to the head. It is good that the maxillary sinus fracture is healing nicely and that you are being closely  monitored by an opthalmologist. The headache may be managed by pain medications and relaxation techniques like biofeedback therapy. This may occur weeks to even months after the injury. Take care and do keep us posted.
When my blow out fracture happened i had the most awful headache. Had a CT done 5 days later. The ENT gave me some pain medication for the HA. I had the orbital floor replaced and it stopped my ha's. FYI