Anyone tried the CELFALY BAND, started Migranies later in life?

I have  had Migraines for 12 years, hardly had a headache before. The type I get are like a massive stomach upset with a thumping headache which eventually settles to one side, 99% of them come on around 5/6 am.

I  also have a mild Muscular Dystropy and around a year ago I developed a right side tremor ( suspect this could be Parkinsons but my GP and Neuro don’t think so, anyway I was prescribed Atenalol and it helped the tremor and lessened the severity and frequency of the Migraines, but the last couple of months I have noticed that the Migraines are back to what they were a year ago. I have around 6/10 Migraine days a month and wake most mornings with a headache.

I would love to hear from anyone who started Migraines late in life (I am 65) and also if they have ever tried the CEFALY 11 band as I am seriously thinking of getting one. I have tried almost every thing else!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the Migraines and Headaches Community