Migraines and Headaches Community

Cluster headache?

Hi there! I am a 26 year old female with a history of headaches/migraines since I was in high school. I used to be able to tell when my migraines would hit and that would be during my period. Every wednesday and sunday like clockwork. In the last 3 years, I have been getting more frequent headaches and not necessarily during my period. My migraines seems to stem from my nasal arch and branch out (I broke my nose 9 years ago and never had it reset since it broke straight.)  Last year, I had a migraine that lasted 9 weeks and started seeing a neurologist who suggested it was a rebound migraine. I am currently taking imitrex when a migraine starts and fiorocet (sp??) when nothing seems to work. In the last month, I have had on and off headaches that are so painful for a period and then back off (at least they seem to as I try to keep myself busy at work so I can ignore the pain.)  The pain is behind my eye (feels like pressure), forehead, sinuses, down my jaw, and I can feel it in my teeth in gums. Overall, I am incredibly uncomfortable.  But last Tuesday, the pain was on the right side of my face almost to the point of it feeling numb (like sciatic pain down a leg.) Just seems to pick and choose where it would like to hit at that moment but it is almost always on the left side of my face and behind my eye.  Any thoughts or recommendations would be most helpful! I am considering getting a second opinion from another neurologist as well.
Thanks!
I answered your question in the Neurology forum: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Neurology/Cluster-headache/show/2308779

Please try and ask the same question in only one forum to avoid confusion.  Thank you. :-)