Migraines and Headaches Community

Dizziness, face tingle, tired, achy, head pain, ears pop

Chronic Vestubular Neuritis, Neutonitis, NOT a migraine, and I suspect recurring HSV 1 flare ups..... head pain like a migraine, sometimes, but dizziness too....had CT scans, plural.....neuro doc thought I was having seizures because untreated, it went into my ocular nerve, caused strange sights... how can I test for HSV 1, just regular blood tests? also have fever blisters in mouth, usually, before flare up.....I think A LOT of people have this and it is misdiagnosied, untreated.....I use meclazine for dizziness, small amounts of predisome, rest, and flonase. Viruses are tricky lil fellows, and cause a lot of symptoms and distress in your life!  AND are difficult to diagnose because they mutate, act differently with different people....
How are you? What other tests were done in the past?  To check for HSV infection, blood tests and direct clinical examination of the skin lesions may help. I agree with you that viral infections can be very tricky in the sense that they can mutate and cause a variety of symptoms. One positive thing about them is that they resolve after a few days without taking antibiotics and strong medications. However, if the symptoms persist, additional diagnostic tests like EEG may need to be done to rule out other issues such as seizure disorders. Take care and do keep us posted.