Migraines and Headaches Community

Headache from beanie

I want to know what is continuing my headache pain which started 5 days ago with an itchy scalp from wearing a double beanie while reffing HS soccer games from 8 am to 7pm and to keep my ears from freezing not removing the double beanie til I finished my last game around 8pm.Should I go see a doctor or is there some type of scalp remedy that anyone would recommend.
What other symptoms are present? The headache may be attributed to tension headache that may be caused by prolonged wearing of your headgear. Analgesics may help provide relief. However, if it persists, further evaluation may need to be done. Itching may be from infectious or skin issues and needs to be directly checked. Take care and do keep us posted.