Migraines and Headaches Community

Lump and headaches

Hi, So I have been getting horrible migranes for about 7 months now. I always get one for 2 days during my period and then usually one other day in the month. I had a bump right under my ear that seems to have gone down (it was there for about 2 months) It was hard, unmovable and no pain. Now I noticed a hard bump on the back of my head. It is about 1.5 inches from my ear towards the center of the back of my head but more on the right side above my neck. It is hard, unmovable and is sensitive to touch.
I have had issues with my thyroid and was diagnosed with Graves disease 3 years ago,  but that has seemed to be in control. My last test I was more on the scale for Hashimotos. My tests for the thyroid do fluctuate but for the most part have been in the more normal range. I have not been sick other than the migraines.. I did have a baby 19 months ago... I have extremely low blood pressure (always have), and my blood sugar is usually low too...
I guess my main concern is the migraines as they are new for me. Any ideas of what is going on? I tried to give as much info as I could, but feel free to ask questions :)
Welcome to the Migraines & Headaches Community.

What has your doctor said about the lumps???

As far as the migraines...they can occur at any age and at any time. There are many many triggers and each person is different with their triggers and you could have more than one trigger. Stress, smells, food, weather...it goes on and on. It helps to try to identify your triggers and do something about the ones you can control.

I would talk to your doctor about ways to control them.....and also please have them look at the lumps!

Please keep us informed.