Migraines and Headaches Community

PLEASE HELP !!!!

I'm a 22 year old male
Let me be brief
I had a tooth extracted not long ago, in which had a nerve exposed. One day it cracked (while I was chewing Ice, silly me) and I have had sinus pressure/infection since then even after having a tooth extracted.
But whats confusing me is my sinus infection is also accompanied by blurry vision, a headache on the left side of my head/temple region, itchy/dry scalp sores, numbness in my left leg and arm, acid reflux, pain in my abdomen, neck and upper back.
I've been content but its killing me here. Throughout all the symptoms the sinus pressure, itchy scalp, blurry vision and headache go hand in hand, in which completely depletes my quality of life.
Doing research I've also seen posture has a lot to do with the sinuses. Could this be my problem? I haven't slept on a decent bed in ages nor have I slept with a pillow in years
I also have amalgam fillings in which I heard are very dangerous
I JUS NEED HELP
ANYONE !
Hi and welcome to the Migraines & Headaches Community.

I think you should see a specialist, asap!