Migraines and Headaches Community

Pain behind ear

This little lump behind my right ear is now going down my shoulder and getting worse. I've been to the DR. and had numerous tests, such as the MRI,Ex Ray,ultra sound and they say its nothing. I also have trouble sleeping on my side. Any suggestions, please help
Hi and welcome to the Migraines & Headaches Community.

Sounds like TMJ Syndrome which is arthritis in your jaw. Try going to the TMJ Community and see what they can tell you.

A couple of things I know are no chewing gum or hard things like ice and candy. And wear a mouth guard when you sleep to prevent grinding your teeth.