Migraines and Headaches Community

Please Help any advice...

I been getting migraine headaches for about 7 years now.  I get them in 1 spot over my right eye and the pain shoots from the back of my neck.  I have had many mri's and cat scans done everything is supposedly fine just the fact that I get migraines.  I thank God for IMITREX which I take 100mg's of because it is a miracle worker within 20 minutes.  I usually get them maybe 3x a month recently I have had one every day for 2 weeks almost!  I don't want to take this every day and get an immunity to it.  Any remedies anyone know?  I have to look further into this.
hey you sound like me mine started from a truck accedent though  they put me on this topamax and seem to work good 50mgs a day 25 in the am and 25 at night. ive had three iheadaches in four months and they were slight. good luck  

How are you?
The best treatment of migraine is identification and avoidance of migraine triggers. Trigger can be caffeine, red wine, processed meats, cheese, Chinese food, loud noises, bright light, anxiety and stress.
Magnesium supplements have shown to be very effective in preventing migraine headache. Also biofeedback therapy has been found to be very helpful. Please discuss these options with your treating doctor. Take care!
Hi I cannot find a reason for my migraines there aren't any types of foods that actually trigger it.  To be honest caffeine actually helps me.  I'm going to see my head and neck doctor regarding this.  See what other options I have.  I know def. stress is a major cause of them though.