Migraines and Headaches Community

Seizure?

I was feeling bad for about 4 mos, Depressed and anxious. One morning I awoke with a terrific burning headache. I had lost my depth perception. Everything seemed flat. I had one hell of a time walking. I was so scared I didn't say anything, not knowing how to explain this. My spacial reference had totally become out of whack. Getting in a car was awful. Since then I have had nothing but visual problems and anxiety. Looking down a road seems as if there is no space. I went to neurologist.Tests are still pending. Had MRI, blood work,eyes are 20/20 unusual for my age. Two EMGs. Now about two to three times a week I have burning and can't sleep and have dry heaves. Any thoughts welcome.
How are you? Are there other symptoms present? What were the results of the MRI, EMG and blood tests? Was there a history of trauma to the head or neck?  It is good that eye issues are ruled out already. This could be due to primary headaches which are usually managed with prescription medications. Anxiety as well as depression can also be managed with medications prescribed by your doctor and also with medical therapy. Do keep us posted with the results of the diagnostic tests to determine the underlying cause. Discuss these also with your attending physician for proper evalaution. Take care and best regards.