Migraines and Headaches Community

Shimmering vision

I get shimmering vision. it starts off like a small ball, that shimmers like a hologram, I see it with my eyes open or closed. it remains in approximately the same area of my field of vision. it usually lasts 30 -45 mins, where over that time it gets larger. As it gets larger it has a hole in it. Eventually it leaves my field of vision. It is not accompanied with pain or headache.
How are you? Are there other symptoms present? Shimmering vision is also associated with migraine headaches. There is a type of migraine headache that presents with no headache at all but only with the aura. However, it is best that you have this checked by your eye doctor for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination is important. Take care and do keep us posted.