Migraines and Headaches Community

doors slamming

when i am in bed at night i more often than not are kept awake by a loud slam of a door kind of feeling in my head in lasts for 3 or 4 seconds then subsides but its getting more regular it also has started to make my ears ring and it has started to get me worried i have been diagnosed with water on the brain but not had a shunt placed could this be what is causing such a horrible noise
How are you? Are there other symptoms present? Tinnitus is a ringing or other type of noise that seems to originate in the ear or head arising from the outer ear, the middle ear, the inner ear, or by abnormalities in the brain.
Some medications may also be responsible for the noise. It is best that you have this checked by your doctor and to discuss the placement of the shunt for your present condition. Take care and do keep us posted.