Migraines and Headaches Community

flying and headaches

I have New daily persisitent headaches, chronic daily headaches, migraines,cervicogenic headaches, and myofascial pain syndrome. I fly every couple of months in a small prop airplane that isn't pressurized. I have noticed that when I have a flareup, it improves within a half an hour or so of being in the  air. It isn't instant relief but a gradual lessening of pain. The relief will last anywhere from a couple of hours up to 24 hours or so. Does anyone know why?
Hi and welcome to the Migraines & Headaches Community.

I have no idea about the flying issue. But, I will say that each person is different and each person has their triggers and tricks.

That being said...are you under the supervision of a doctor for the headaches? Have you been diagnosed? If not, I strongly suggest you see your doctor and see what is going on with your body.