Migraines and Headaches Community

headache morning and night

Hi i have been getting headaches over the last 2-3 wks. It seems to be more in the morning and night but can sometimes be in the day time to. I am not a person that suffers from headaches so i dont uderstand why i am now. I was taking some tablets called fluoxetine but stopped taking them about 6wks ago. Do you think this could be the reason for the headaches? I find it to effect my eyes more that anything but have had my eyes tested and have glasses for the tv. I wear my glasses so dont really know why i am getting the headaches.
How are you? Can you elaborate on your headaches? It is good that you have your eyes checked recently by your eye doctor. If there were no previous trauma or underlying medical conditions, this could be due to primary headaches such as tension, cluster or migraine headaches. The usual side effects of Fluoxetine are: nausea, loss of appetite, diarrhea, dry mouth, trouble sleeping, dizziness, drowsiness, weakness, or sweating may occur. Unusual or severe mental/mood changes such as anxiety,  weight loss,  and vision changes may also be observed. If this headache persists, have this checked by your doctor or be referred to a neurologist for proper evaluation.Take care and regards.