Hi and welcome to the Migraines & Headaches Community.
What have your parents said or done? Have you seen a doctor?
Well they told me to drink lost of water,because they thought i was dehydrated, but i wasn't because i had just drank water bottle full of water. Then they told me to sleep lost which i did. i still get headaches occasionally. no i have not gone to see the doctor
Ok, well I cannot tell you for sure you're having migraines but, IF you are, here are some tips you can try.
1. There are several symptoms of migraines and what causes the pain of a migraine is the blood vessels in your brain become dilated. So, sometimes it helps it you put a bit of pressure on your head. I am sure you have already been doing this unconsciously with your hands from time to time. So, get a bandanna or a cloth headband and wrap it snugly around your head.
2. If you rub Mentholatum across your forehead and on your temples that helps relax those tense muscles. You can do this with or without the wrap, depending on if you like the heat or not.
3. Try either a cold or hot pack, whichever is more comfy to you.
4. The best OTC meds that I have found that works is Excedrin. It is a combo of Aspirin, Tylenol and Caffeine and that happens to be an excellent combo for migraines.
5. I mentioned caffeine before...well, drink coffee, Mt Dew, take Vivirin...sometimes a mega dose of caffeine will stop it in its tracks.
6. If you get nauseous or dizzy get some Meclizine from the pharmacy (the stuff behind the counter) you can take 25mg three times a day as needed. Yes it works on both.
Try and see if anything helps and that will help you and your parents know what the next step needs to be. Keep us posted.