Migraines and Headaches Community

headaches, lightheadedness, chest pain

hey...i am 25 years old and i have some really weird sympotoms that no doctor seems to care about. i don't have medical insurance and get afford to keep seeing doctors that aren't going to do anything...i hope someone can help! for a few years now ive been having really bad headaches, feeling lightheaded, getting weird pains on the side of my left breast (like it's way deep inside, not an external pain), fatigue, i get weak doing the weirdest simplest tasks, and just recently started almost losing my hearing when i get lightheaded..it's almost like i'm in a tunnel. I had an MRI last year which came back normal, so the neurologist decided to do a spinal tap to release some fluid...that helped for a very short time. i've also had a few ekg's done which all came back normal.I have also recently been diagnosed with acid reflux so i take prilosec every day. My doctor also put me on anxiety pills this past august which seemed to help a little, but i've recently moved to a new state and don't have a doctor and definately can't afford one. I also had to have a colonoscopy last year where they removed a pre cancerous polyp. My mom has thyroid problems, diabetes and fybromialgia. It seems like at least one person in my family has or has had everything...so it makes me a little nervous. I have had blood tests and thyroid tests and everything comes back normal. It's like i'll feel good for a week and then for the next few months i'll get one symptom for awhile and then that will leave and i'll get another...it's like a vicious cycle that keeps attacking me. it's annoying...i want to feel good and get on with my life..im only 25! anyone have any ideas??
How are you? I'm sorry to hear what you've been through for the past months. It is good that the tests done were all fine. It could be that your change of state is contributing to your symptoms. It could be from the environment or change in location. Try to take note of the symptoms and the possible triggers that could lead to them. You are indeed young and has a whole life ahead. Try to relax and not stress too much. If these symptoms persist, you may need to have this checked for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.