Migraines and Headaches Community

nausea, headache, lightheadedness

Hello dear doctors,
I am a man, aged thirty. I don’t drink and I don’t smoke. I also practice sport regularly. About three months ago, I had a lot of work, so I stayed up late for three or two nights. Immediately afterwards, I fell sick. The symptoms I had are the following: vomiting, dizziness, slight pain in my heart, and diarrhea. I could not even drink water, and I lost a bit weight. I visited a general practitioner who told me that it was due to fatigue, stress, or food poisoning. He prescribed multivitamins (effervescent), medicine containing magnesium, and some capsules for the stomach. After a week I felt better.
Almost a month and half later, I fell sick again, but this time it was very serious. I almost DIED. I had the same symptoms, except diarrhea. It was the most horrible experience I went through.
I visited the same general practitioner. He examined me again: no blood pressure, no anemia, no diabetes, no heart problems (connected my hands, legs and chest to a machine), my leg jerked when he tapped my knee with a rubber hammer, After almost 10 days, I felt better.
Now it has been two months after the second time I fell sick, but some time during the day (maybe once or twice a day), I feel a bit lightheaded and a slight. At times I feel nauseous.
I live alone and far away from my family. No one to rescue me if something bad happens. I don’t know what to do. Any recommendations please? Thank you so much in advance.
What other symptoms are present and what initial tests were done? I understand your concern regarding this and especially if you live alone and away from your family. If it persists, it is important that you have this evaluated further for proper management. Additional diagnostic tests may need to be done. Take care and do keep us posted.