Migraines and Headaches Community

not a migraine after all?

I'm still suffering with the headache after several days, thought might be "low-grade" migraine. I recently had an inner-ear infection and today the ear-pain recurred-could the headaches and ear infection be related? I finished my antibiotics per my dr's instructions, no fever, no fluid from ears. I use a neti pot and don't believe it's sinus related-no facial-maxillary pain or nasal discharge. I do have intermittent ringing in my ears. I take topomax daily as well as advair. I have allegraD and veramyst-should I try 1st? I prefer not to take so many meds if not warranted. Also don't want rebound headache from migraine meds.
Can you elaborate on your headache? Dull non-throbbing pain may be attributed to tension headache as opposed to throbbing pain in migraines.The ringing of the ear or tinnitus may be normal to some but may also be caused by ear issues. If the ear pain recurred despite the antibiotics, inform your doctor about this for proper management.  Take care and do keep us posted.