Migraines and Headaches Community

wifes pain

My 47 year old wife has had a headache for about a month,she says it starts at the top of her head above her right eye.Now she has had a metal taste in her mouth.I am at a loss as what to do, can anyone help.
You could try some OTC painkillers and see if they help. Avoid trigerring factors including stress, strong light, loud music etc. Avoid alcohol and smoking. Consult an eye specialist to rule out any vision abnormalities. Does she have any symptoms of sinusitis or vertigo? Does she have any symptoms of heartburn or gastroesophageal reflux which could be causing the metallic taste? Is there any dental caries or tooth abscess which could cause the symptoms she has?  If so a dentist would need to be consulted. Goodluck.