Migraineurs Support Community
209 Members

Hi My Story

Hi im 40 migraines for life

they dont understand them because nothing applys to it light sound i can blast music and make it less

all what they call normal symptoms are missing it just slams i go fetal and if i dont get immatrex or the other i use i most often pass out in a hour or less

had them my whole life i hide it by hiding when it happened when i was younger

a neurologist found on a scan a gland dying and calcifying

thats when the medication play started some worked for a year or less but all stopped after a while

this year i had to stop immatrex and switch to the other one immatrex was starting nasty reactions

i have a headache every day mild to nasty but that dont matter the severe migraine stage is mostly under control

got to see the positive and i have so much pain from other problems headaches are easy to forget

lifestyle changes have helped but i refuse the crazy this that cut out this that vit or supplement

i used to drink v8 and supplements but my body refuse to use them i never felt any better and blood tests showed no change

i am very severe vit d problems my doc never saw anyone that low or resistant to going up i take a high dose and sun allot but it wont change

hey you have to roll with the challenges and look past and see the beauty of life nature make sure like another member says and is my motto every sec counts a second missed is has to be mourned

i hope to help in here and the forums and a kick when i need one

i had to go out of my state for my doc a very good doc and specialists ***** all the specialists say we cant help everything has been tried wait you didnt try smacking me around a bat come on

just ask or message i can tell you more or what has helped mine

best wishes have a good one

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
Lance Armstrong

Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Bob Marley

It's funny how the people who know the least about you, always have the most to say.

I don't care what people think or say about me, I was not born on this earth to please anyone.

You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.