Neurontin for Chronic migraines/headaches

For many years, I have dealt with chronic headaches and migraines.  This past year, I have headaches/eye pain, neck pain, etc.  I have tried almost every medication and procedure recommended.  I am now taking Neurontin, and am wondering if anyone takes Neurontin, what dosage has been helpful, and if it has made a difference in the condition of your headaches/migraines.  Thanks so much.

Ellen
Hi hun!  Have you had any relief from your issues, with the help of your new meds?  I do not take those meds, but I just wanted ask how you were doing.
I'm afraid of Neurontin because of what a dear friend of mine told me of what happened to a friend of hers who had taken it.  The friend was using a fairly high dose of it, though, so a lot depends on how high of a dose you're talking about, I guess.  But, I'm still afraid of it.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Migraineurs Support Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.