migraine medication

my daughter was recently changed from amitriptilyne to nortriptilyne and has experienced a great deal of dizziness and almost passing out.  Is this normal.
I took nortyptiline but a doctor had me stop because I was having rapid heart rate with it.  Can she or you take her pulse and see if it's fast?  I also felt something like a zombie on that medication as well, I recall.  I think she should take it easy, not getting up much and Monday, call the doctor about discontinuing the medication.
oops- it looked like you had posted this today before I responded!  I hope she's already discontinued the medication then!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Migraineurs Support Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.