Military Wives Community
22 Members

I'm sure everyones heard about the shooting

Please pray for those involved and their families of the Texas Fort Hood shooting.
11 dead (plus the shooter) and 31 injured :(
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_texas_shooting;_ylt=AuGxud6jvTBCmRFgSn6A7XsUewgF;_ylu=X3oDMTJrampmZjZ0BGFzc2V0A25tLzIwMDkxMTA1L3VzX3RleGFzX3Nob290aW5nBGNwb3MDNARwb3MDNARzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3JpZXMEc2xrAzdraWxsZWQxMndvdQ
I heard there were 3 shooters, one of which died the other two arrested.
Rest in Peace. My heart goes out to the families. So tragic and unexpected, and WRONG!
updated. the shooter isnt dead(but was shot 4 times! geez). they released the 2 people they had in custody. ugh
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.