How do I know?

I'm having a hard time finding my strings that are attracted to my IUD. I've got Mirena and am a little concerned. Since I've had this for almost a year now, I've had terrible cramp pain on my right side almost every month. My doctor said I have a small 1 cm cyst but that the IUD is supposed to prevent those. It happens every month about the time I would have my period. Other than that that's the only issue I've had with it.  Anywho, I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this happen, not being able to feel your strings? If so what happened and what did you do?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Mirena IUD Side Effects Support Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.