Mirena IUD Side Effects Support Community
183 Members

Mirena question

I've had mirena in since late March 2015. My period has always been like clockwork between starting between the 5-7th of the month lasting 2 to 3 days even on Mirena. I haven't even had any spotting at all this month, and I've never been late in my life. Has anyone else dealt with this? I know it can stop your period, but so suddenly?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.