Mirena IUD Side Effects Support Community
183 Members

Mirena side effects!!! Help!!

I had the mirena put in February of 2014 and about 3-4 months later is started having unbearable anxiety, obsessive thinking, depression, panic attacks, fatigue, headaches, low libido... I felt like I was a ghost. I felt like I didn't know who I was and I couldn't explain to a single person how I felt or why I felt this way. I felt empty yet full of unbearable pain, like I could cry at any moment and once I started I couldn't stop. I was irritable and didn't know why and I constantly thought/think about negative anxiety triggers and painful parts of my life 24/7 and can't seem to stop it I just have to bare with it and breathe until it passes... Anyway, you get the point. I got it removed mid July. It is now October and I have improved a lot but am still having some anxiety, fatigue, obsessive thinking and low libido (which ***** being that I am in a relationship). I know my hormones are all messed up. I am taking many herbs and tinctures as well as 10 drops of homeopathic progesterone per night, also vitex and DIM in hopes that it will all rebalance my hormones faster. I need to know how long this is going to last and if there is anything else I can do to move along this process?? I am in need of positive feedback. Please please if you know about hormones and believe in alternative ways to rebalance respond!!!
God bless.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.