Signs of Menopause at age 29?????

I originally had the Mirena inserted in Dec 2010.  I had it replaced in Jan 2016. My last period was probably in spring of 2011.  I have never had any issues with my Mirena.  

In Jan of this year, I began having exterme mood swings.  I thought it had to due with depression and anxiety (both I have battled since I was a teenager).   I went to the doctor and got put back on anxiety medication.  This helped.  I have always been tired (due to my job and work schedule.)  About the last 2 weeks, I have noticed that I don't really care or WANT to do anything.  I just want to sleep.  About 3 days ago, I began getting "episodes" where I began burning up (immediately sweating), becoming dizzy, almost to the point of feeling like I am going to faint.  I am wondering if my Mirena is sending me into Premature Menopause.   But at the same time, I just turned 29 years old about a month ago.  

Is there anyone else this young experiencing the same things as me???
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Mirena IUD Side Effects Support Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.