Miscarriages Community

5 weeks pregnant abdominal pain

I am 5 weeks pregnant and I have an IUD. We went to the ER a few days ago when I had a positive preg test and they said its too early to see if it's Ectopic or not, they also said my hsg was 400 which was low, I had blood drawn yesterday, they said if it goes down I'm miscarrying if it goes up I'm progressing. The following day I called and made an appointment with an OBGYN, It's tomorrow afternoon. I have had diarrhea for 4 days now and it's gotten worse today. I was in the shower and bent over to get soap and stood up and had an incredibly sharp pain around my belly button. Now I can hardly stand up straight and every time I do, I have that pain. It feels like a muscle but I am concerned it could be something else. No bleeding, have had the occasional period like craps off and on but nothing bad.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.