Miscarriages Community

A chemical pregnancy?

So I first found out I was pregnant by all the signs. Dizzy, nausea, and tiredness. I had ever sign for being pregnant. But I was on the pill. Could it have been that easy for a pregnancy? I've been on the pill for a few years (because my period was so heavy and sometimes it just wouldn't come. Just the worst) So being on the pill so long I would never spot or bleed weeks before my period. Until one day I was bleeding, just a little not a full blown period. And a few days after that I bleed again. And after the second bleed all they symptoms just stopped. I asked my doctor and all she said was I had a chemical pregnancy. Which is just a very early miscarriage. But I'm so confused over this. Like, was it a miscarriage or was I not even pregnant.. The symptoms lasted a while and then they just stop out of the blue after that. It would be nice for someone to shed some light on this.
It's basically an early miscarriage because if you wouldn't have started to bleed and everything carried on like it should've, you would be carrying your unborn child.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.