A positive story

Hi there, ladies i wanted to share my happy story with you to give you some hope and encouragement through tough times. I had a miscarrige in june 2008 (my first pregnancy), i had a D&C after a lot of trouble with bleeding and incompetent drs. After my procedure i started acupunture to help regulate my cycles as i have PCOS. I fell pregnant in October 2008 only three months after my miscarriage.

I gave birth to a happy, healthy little girl in August 2009! My cycles returned more regular and in june this year i resumed my acupuncture to promote ovulation. My husband and I began TTC this cycle and I am now 6 weeks pregnant. We didnt expect it to happen this fast but feel extremely blessed!

Many women i know, have lost their first baby but go on to get pregnant again. Several of my friends have began TTC for second earlier than they thought they were ready because of the trouble they had with their first, only to find they got pregnant very quickly like me.

My thoughts go out to all who are having a tough time and i pray that your story ends as positively as mine. I had a hard time getting through my miscarriage and found that other people's stories gave me hope. I hope that I can do the same for you xoxox
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It's good to hear a positive story in this forum!  Congrats!
Helpful - 0
Congrats as shay has said its really good to hear positive stories gives evryone hope. Have a happy and healthy pregnancy
Helpful - 0
Congrats and best of luck to us all
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Miscarriages Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.