Miscarriages Community

Confused don't know what to do

A month or so ago I missed my period and then a week later I had what I thought was implantation bleeding. A week after the implantation bleeding I took three pregnancy tests all coming out negative. About three weeks after the implantation bleeding I got what seemed like my period. It was heavy and I had really bad cramps. Towards the end of what I thought was my period I woke up one morning and my underwear was damp (wet but no soaking). The last two days in the middle of the day I have what seems like heavy bleeding and then it goes away towards the end of the day. I took another pregnancy test today and it came back negative. Please help!
Maybe u weren't pregnant mama, maybe that was ur period, if the test came out negative I don't think u were, sorry sweetie
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.