Could I have had a possible misscarriage?

Okay so I went on the implant in the beginning of August this year, the same day I had it fitted I also had sex so I am aware there was a possibility I could have got pregnant as it wouldn't have been working at this time. I done 2 pregnancy tests about a week or 2 later and they came back negative. However at the end of August I started getting severe back pain and was really achy and had started bleeding and just thought it was my period effecting me differently now that I had the implant. The next day the pains had stopped and I passed a fairly big clot which looked like a misscarriage as I've seen one before. I went to the hospital a few days later and they told me I had to see a gynocologist so I waited but all the nurse did was give me a blood test to see if i was anemic and came back straight away that I wasn't and sent me home and nothing more was said. Since then I have constantly been bleeding with no break inbetween. I have been to the doctors and she put me on a pill aswell as my implant to stop the bleeding I took it for 2 weeks and was exactly the same so stopped taking it. Last week my bleeding has stopped for the first time since August and it has been a week and I now have a water infection that is showing blood in it along with many other things. The doctor also said today that there are no notes saying I have been to the doctors had a blood test or anything so I am really confused as to what is going on in my body. I don't know if there is something wrong with my body since/if I have had a misscarriage or whether it is just actually my implant. Can someone offer some advice please?
Did the doctor you just saw draw blood and test for pregnancy?  Seems like the logical step.