Get to six weeks and things go bad?

I am 35 and have two older boys, both completely healthy and no problems during pregnancy or after. I am now trying again for the last time and now on my second miscarriage. I have gotten to mid sixth week and start getting light cramping and tiny spotting and then full on cramps and period. I feel as though I could be doing something wrong. But even with this second miscarriage I pretty much out myself on bed rest when I could. I don't know if can keep doing this it's hurting so much.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
I'm really sorry to hear this and about your loss.  So, what does your OB say?  Have they done blood work to check your hormone levels?  This is your next step.  Self induced bed rest will not prevent a miscarriage in very early pregnancy.  Pregnancy is not supposed to be so fragile that a newly pregnant woman has to disregard regular activity.  so, you are not doing anything or doing something that will cause miscarriage.  Most likely it is more to do with a hormonal issue.  Talk to your OB for guidance.  And let us know how it goes and what they say.  hugs