Miscarriages Community

I'M PREGNANT ONE MONTH AFTER A MISCARRIAGE

I HAD A MISCARRIAGE ON NOVEMBER 16TH.  IT WAS CALLED A CHEMICAL PREGNANCY BECAUSE I WAS ONLY ABOUT 4 1/2 WEEKS. (BASICALLY IT WAS LIKE GETTING MY PERIOD 5 DAYS LATER THAN NORMAL. NO CRAMPING AND NO D&C NECESSARY.) NOW IT IS A MONTH LATER ALL LAST WEEK HAD SLIGHT CRAMPING LIKE I WOULD BE GETTING A/F.  TOOK A TEST AND I'M PREGNANT!  I'M EXCITED, BUT SLIGHTLY NERVOUS THAT I COULD MISCARRY AGAIN. ALWAYS NERVOUS WHEN I GO TO THE BATHROOM THAT I MIGHT SEE BLOOD.  HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE?  ANYTHING I CAN DO TO INCREASE CHANCES OF NOT LOSING THIS ONE?
hi, i also had a miscarriage on oct 21st and got pregnant 2 weeks later. This is probally the scariest thing i have ever been through, my husband and i can't even get excited because we are scared that we could have another one. We have been to the doc at least 10 times since we found out and hav had 3 u/s so far. My doc said we are at higher risk for miscarriage now then we were before because we got pregnant so fast.I wish you the best of luck...
I lost a baby earlier this year. I was only 5-7 weeks along.

I then got pregnant at about 2 weeks post m/c.

I am now 32 weeks along with a little girl and have had no complictions.  The first trimester was the hardest.  You spend each day wondering and worrying.  Just keep in mind that you are at no higher risk to have a miscarriage.  Doctors consider one miscarriage perfectly normal.  Once you can feel the baby move it gets a whole lot easier.    

I know it is hard, but try to relax and think positive.  As I  said, I am doing just fine after my previous m/c.  I will be having my daughter the first week of February.  

Take care,

Amanda
I miscarried on Oct 14 and I conceived on Oct 29  I am now 10 wks pregnant.  Have  your Dr. check your progesterone levels.  

My prayers will be with you.
I have had 4 babies and 27 weeks pregnant with #5. I have had several miscarriages too. After a miscarriage I think it is totally normal to worry all the time. I watch for blood everytime I wipe through the whole first trimester with each baby.

The friends I have who haven't miscarried never even think about it. They just assume everything is fine each time. It is sad we have to worry so much and can't enjoy the first trimester but I think that is just how it is after losing a baby.

I am sure you will be fine. My doctor said she rarely sees someone miscarry 2 babies in a row. It is just a chance thing usually.
I had a chemical pg in May and went on to concieve in early July.  Also had a mc at 6 weeks in Feb., but everything is fine this time.  I know it is scary, but I think you just have to remember that God is in control and what will be will be, say lots of praying and try to relax if at all possible. The others are correct, m/c is very common and to not have one ever and be pg more than a few times seems more abnormal than normal.  Your body was just not ready and hopefully with Gods will it is now and you will go on to have a healthy happy pregnancy. Many prayers your way.
Thanks for all the comments.  I think once I get through the first trimester I will feel better.  It is comforting that you all know the fear that I currently have.  My friends that have been pregnant or that are currently pregnant, that have never experienced a M/C, have no idea why I feel nervous. Great to hear all of the stories of people who have had successful pregnancys. Thanks!!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.