Miscarriages Community

Irregular Symptoms

I'm 35, with usually regular periods. This month I was a week late.  Since it arrived, I've been bleeding with unusual clots and cramping for 11 days straight (my period usually lasts only 5 days.)

The soonest I could get an appointment with an OBGYN is in 4 days.

Are my symptoms concerning enough to see my GP in the meantime, or should I just wait to see the OBGYN?
I would suggest going to your gp, however you are seeing your obgyn tomorrow, it may not be ectopic/miscarage.

When  i had my ectopic i found out i was pregnant at 3.5 weeks, i then had extreme stomach pain at 5 weeks followed by brownish bleeding a few hours after, i was then ok for a couple of days and was told i was miscarrying, however the pain came back worse then ever and i was rushed to hospital and had to have my tube removed, have you had any pain? Ectopic pregnancy usually have pain associated with them.

In the meantime if you have any pain especially where your ovaries are or shoulder tip pain or suffering from a high temp please go to your nearest ED. I hope you are well and my experience of my ectopic has helped you some way. x
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.