Miscarriages Community

Just Confused.

Recently, my boyfriend and I were suspecting my pregnancy because I gained ten pounds in two weeks, my breasts were hurting, I was either nauseated or throwing up, my sense of smell went whacko... but I still had my period.  I finally had my blood tested last Thursday after putting it off.  We both agreed we won't keep the baby after considering our situations.  Yesterday, I started experiencing pains in my belly, as if something was ready to rip out of there, and my lower back.  It was unbearable.  I was bleeding, and it was mainly just blood clots.  The pain wouldn't go away.  I woke up this morning for the same thing and went back to my doctor.  He gave me another check up and had my blood results.  I was pregnant, but I had a miscarriage.  We got what we wanted.  No more baby.  So why is it all of a sudden it hurts so much emotionally?  I cried explaining the situation to my manager and realized how upset I really am..
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.