Miscarriages Community

Just some Questions

ok I just started TTC again after a miscarriage in June....I know I ovulated in August because I had the clear egg white mucus then AF came right on time on the 18th....

Now this month I should have ovulated on the 30th but I have had NO extra mucus? Yesterday I started having mild menstrual like cramps and a slight headache....could I be ovulating ? I know looking at charts me and my husband did indeed BD on 2 of my fertile days....

so now I get to wait till the 15th to see if AF reers her ugly head Im so lost and confused and really longing to be pregnant again

Thanks Ladies
I had some months where I would have extra mucus and some months were I wouldn't...I got pregnant during both of these times so I don't think that's as reliable of an indicator as some ppl seem to think. I did however have cramping during my Ovulation and everyday after when I was pg for the 1st and 2nd times, this time though I didn't start cramping until a few days after O'ing! If you think you might be ovulating a little late then it wouldn't hurt to BD now too just to be on the safe side! Good luck and SSBD!
I hate the wait!  I'm waiting until the 19th.  Good luck!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.