Miscarriages Community

Multiple miscarriages at different stages of pregnancy

Has anyone had a successful pregnancy after two miscarriages over age 35?  I am 35, have 3 healthy daughters age 7 and identical twins age 5.  We surprisingly got pregnant in the fall, but lost our first son at 20weeks. Missed miscarriage, had to have a D&E.  They determined the cause was a viral infections b/c genetics on baby came back fine.  We conceived the first month that we got the green light to try again, but I just miscarried at 9wks due to no development past 6wks w/no detectable heartbeat. I opted for a D&E b/c we want to try again ASAP due to my AMA.  We are devastated & want to have a healthy baby more than anything to complete our family.  
Please share any thoughts that may help as we wait AGAIN! for some answers & hope!
I'm sorry for your losses. I have had 6 m/cs but I'm 32. I had a m/c at 14 wks with my middle baby's twin and a d and e at 19 wks and had complications from that and had to have a d and c. It was 4 yrs ago. Last yr I had 4 1st term m/cs. I was not given any reasons as to why they were happening to me but I realized I had undiagnosed urinary tract infections last yr with them. I'm now 31 wks with my 4th...Yes you can become pg and go on to deliver a beautiful healthy baby after suffering a m/c. Every situation is different though and every woman has different reasons why theirs is happening to them. What has your dr said? I would def let your body heal alittle bit and talk with your dr make sure you get the green light and then try away. Best wishes to you and lots of baby dust to you.....

AP
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.