Miscarriages Community

No period

Hi all, on the 22nd January I had a D&C of twins I was 9 weeks pregnant but they stopped growing at 5 weeks. It has now been 9 weeks since my misscarriage and I havnt had a period yet I have done a test which was negitive so im not pregnant. I dont think ive ovulated... is this normal?? How long was it until your periods came back? Thank you xx
Almost same case, I had a D&C on 21st Jan (66 days). Mine stopped at 6w, at the end of November, I was wainting for natural miscarriage, which did not happen, so I had a d&c. I wonder if someone took so long to had the period back. Please let me know about you. Thank you
Oh really? Wow it's so nice to find someone who has a similar story. Have you had your period yet? I still havnt had mine. Hope your ok :-) I'm now starting to feel better about things xx
I had a d&c At the end of January and started my first period march 5th.  I guess everyone is different
One week ago I had an ultrasound and there was a luteum cyst, which means I had an ovulation and was supposed to had a period in less than two weeks. Today, finally I got my period, 81 days after my D&C :-)
I guess everyone is different.
Hope you are ok...
Yeah I guess we all are. I still havnt had one but found out on Monday that I'm pregnant. Well the tests say that I am. I'm so nervous that I'll have a scan and there will be no heart beat. Hope you are all ok xx
Congrats for you positive! xx
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.