Miscarriages Community

One month today to what would have been my due date

Finding things very difficult at the moment as I can't seem to move on and every day is a reminder of what should have been.  My partner is away visiting his beautiful daughter and I feel very alone and sad wishing things were different, I miss our boy so much and wish I knew better.  Today is what should have been one month to my due date.  Just needed to get this out.
Suzeeo, I am so sorry to here how you are feeling at this moment.  I pray that God will give you comfort at this difficult time.  Just take it one day at a time.  (((BIG HUGS))))
I understand and you can vent anytime you need to.  I am 3 weeks from my what would have been due date.  I miss my girl also.  There isn't a day that passes that I dont think about her and where I would be right now in my pregnancy.  How I would feel her and be getting the room ready.  I pray everynight to her and hope that she is at peace. Anytime you need to get it out, just let me know.
I am so sorry about your loss.  I think of mine all the time too.  Especially because my sister and I were pregnant at the same time and she just gave birth to a healthy little girl.  My due date is in 2 weeks.  I will never forget I think of it every day, but it has gotten a little easier with time.  Are you going to try to conceive again?  I waited a good 5 months after my miscarriage.  I am now 9 weeks pregnant and worry every second.  
hey suzeeo read my post about "want a way to remember your heavenly babies? this might be something you could do for uplifting and remeberance
Hi Suzeeo,

I am pg now but, I haven't forgotten the pain of my 2 m/c's. When I went for my first doctor's appointment last week - the nurse asked me a few questions about each m/c and I could feel my throat and chest tightening as I answered them.   Its hard to talk about them still.   19 weeks gave you alot of time to build up hopes and dreams for your boy so its no wonder you're feeling down especially when you're so close to your due date, plus the holidays and the constant reminders everywhere. I can imagine what goes on in your mind and your heart. You're grief is still fresh  but, know this - you will feel better one day - things will get brighter for you. Believe it. You will smile and feel happy again.    This Christmas ( which was the due date of baby#2 ) I lit two candles - one for each loss.  I thought about them - and said out loud that I would never forget them.   Maybe you can think of a ritual that will help bring you some peace and help your heart heal.   I wish you a happy and fulfilling, peaceful year in 2010.  
I started tearing up when I read this, as my due date would have been Jan 25th. I keep feeling like if I'm not pregnant by then, how will I ever get past that day? I dont think I want to even get out of bed on that day to be honest. Noone understands what I mean, to them, that day means nothing. So many people in my life are pregnant right now, and just expect me to not be sad about my baby, and tell me all their "exciting" stories about their pregnancies or newborns. I just want to be left alone. I have been trying to get pregnant again for months, but it's just not happening. I really hope this is my month..
Most who posted on here had due dates approximately at the same time..Keep posting, let out all the pain inside..Noone here will think bad of you, and its a good stress relief.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.