MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Periods Problem after miscarriage

I had surgical abortion on 25th November, because fetal growth stopped. Later dr. advised me to take estradiol 1mg a day for 13 days and then she added progesterone 0.2 mg soft capsules along with the same dosage of estradiol for next 9 days. She told me that I am suppose to get my periods within 3 to 7 days after I finish this medicine. Today is the 14th day but still I did not get my periods. I want to ask what can be the reason. I had PCOS problem 3 years back but now my periods were normal, I also had a history of a miscarriage and tubal pregnancy along with a successful pregnancy. Home pregnancy test is negative too
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the Miscarriages Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.