Still Born Pregnancy

My questions is..... i went to the dentist, i was 32 weeks pregnant to a healthy baby girl, they took an X-ray that i didn't need. the dentist didn't know i was pregnant until he pulled my tooth that had an infection instead of prescribing me an antibiotic. later that night my baby passed away. do you think by me getting my tooth pulled had something to do with the death of my daughter? i was due July 8th 2012 and she passed may 20 2012...
I'm so very sorry for your loss. The dr taking an xray can cause issues during pregnancy. Also, were you given any anesthetic when your tooth was pulled? The only thing that's "safe" with dental work and pregnancy is local freezing. Dr's are suppose to ask you about pregnancy before xrays and at 32 weeks, were you not showing?
i wasn't giving anything after my tooth was pulled. like i said he didn't even know i was pregnant until everything was over. & when he found out i was pregnant his whole facial reaction changed as if he did something wrong. his assistant wasn't going to give me an X-ray. but when he asked her did she give me an X-ray she answered as if i wasn't supposed to have one. but still gave me an X-ray.
I would be seeking a lawyer.
I agree with Amy sounds like the Dr knew he messed up ..very sorry your going through this seek legal advice an hopefully prevent another family from going through this ..

You are reading content posted in the Miscarriages Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.