Why does a Fetal Heart Stop Beating?
I just found out that I m/c for the second time.  This time the baby was 9weeks and fourdays.  I'm supposed to be 11 weeks pregnant.  I thought everything was find...but Iwas wrong. I'm going in for a D&C tomorrow.  

I'm just wondering...will the D&C lessen my chances of having a healthy child?  

Why did the heart stop beating when everything else was just fine?

Should I have my OB examine the fetal tissue?  She says that it will not really show anything.  She says that it is more helpful for us to just have a work-up done for myself and my husband...what will this entail?

Life is a nightmare right now...and I don't know what to do.
My daughter is in the hospital right now. she is in her 7 month and there has been no movement for 5 days. the hospital in Texas, could not find a heart beat. so they ordered a sonogram. as of right this minute we still don't know, i am in California crying my eyes out and she is calm and seems to be handling it well. i have never heard of a baby dieing in the 3rd trimester. please i can not understand. all the women above seem to be early in the pregnancy. how can this be happening so far along?    
Well i had a d-c in february because the fetus heart beat had stopped i was 10 wks pregnant...and i found out i was pregnant again on sept...and i went to the dr. Last week and she said the fetus heart beat stopped again...i am devastated...i was in my second trimester..so now im just waiting for my body to rejct the fetus....now im soooo scare to try to get pregnant again..
I am in the same boat rightnow has you did. 15wks and 6days pregnant and having my second m/c. i cannot explain in words how I feel rightnow. but reading all these comments online about m/c stories really helped reliaze that I am not alone during these sad and difficult situations.
i am really upset because i just found out that my baby heart beat stop i was only two months and i was so excited of having a baby i dont know what  to do i really dont understand why this happen?
i jus found out on new years that my babys h/b they couldnt hear i went to two hospitals and heared the same thing i was 8 weeks i still have the baby inside mee but i feel so hopeless i have a daughter who a year i had her early i was 7 months she was in the hospital a long time and came out with a breathing monitor thank god shes healthy now but i cant stop crying this is my first miscarage i ask god why this pain hurts to much i had seen the baby when they did an utrasound and now all i see is my lil baby i try to think about other things to keep my mind off but its hurt this got to be the most worstest thing to happen to someone i started to fall in love with my baby i know he or she is with god but i was it was still with mee :(how can i get over this a little cause i kno u can never get over it i dont kno how some people can get over it i wish i could but i kno i wont thank for listening n god bless
Your posts have been very supportive today

I went in for my first ultrasound today for my first baby.  In the UK they only scan at 12 weeks no earlier.  I discovered that my baby was 12 weeks 6 days but no heartbeat.  I must admit i accept this is a natural thing and that it is a very complex process to get all the genetics in the right order but I can't help but feel gutted today.  Mostly because the dates I had meant that my baby would only be 12 weeks 4 days today.  So I must have either been pregnant much longer than I thought and it's heart stopped, or it basically stopped today!  I know its not easy either way but kinda thinking it stopped today of all days makes me feel worse.  Due to NHS in Uk I now have to go on an emergency list for a D&C which means sitting in hospital from 7am to try and fit me in which could mean waiting 2 days on a ward.  Or wait over 10 days for an actual appointment.  I just want to get on with things really.  :(
I found out last night that the twins i was carrying had died at 6 weeks. I should of been 10 weeks. This is the second time this has happened. Last November i started bleeding at 11 weeks and a scan showed a empty 6 week sac. I have found it so much harder this time as i had a scan at 6 weeks and saw two healthy heartbeats. I feel like there is something wrong with me as both times it has happened at 6 weeks. I'm not even bleeding at the moment and have been told that i have to go through this all over again before they will investigate. I just feel so useless
hi you know what, the same thing has happend to me.. last year october 2011 i found out i was pregnant then the 7th of the dec i had some bleeding and then gyny tod me that it was just an emty sack at 9 weeks. they explained to me that it was becuase a unfertelised egg was fertelised so my body akted like it was pregnant so the did a scrape. march 2012 i found out i was pregnant again and this time the doc said that everything would be fine.. al my blood test was correct and even my hormones. so they set an a apointment with the gyny for the 18 of april(yesterdy). i was so happy this time, when i laid o that table waiting for her to show me..  but gain.. dissapointment. just like you this time there was a baby.. and not just an empty sack but the babys heart beat had stoped about last week. i did not even know or feel anything.. i have just been having a little bit of light bleeding for the last three days and they told me its not harmful.  so today at 2 o clock i have to be at the hospital for a second time.. its just must worse this time for as i know that the baby i want so badly is still inside me.. but its not alive and that is killing me.. so i know how you feel and im sorry that you have lost your twins.. the dockter said that i had a missed missgariage thats why i did not feel any pain in my abdomen and alsoshe does ot kow why this has happend but she will try her best to help me found out.. as i im typing this to you i have  been cryng my eyes out. im soooo sad and angry i dont know what to feel anymore, but i have to go now. i have to ge finished to go to hosptal   in 1 hour, strongs for you.  
Thank you so much for your reply. I hope things are not too bad for you. It has helped me to speak to couple of groups where ladies like us have also lost(some as many as 14 babies!) but they have gone on to have children. It helps to know that you are not on your own. After having my op on Friday i had to go back to A&E Sunday evening cause i was in alot of pain. I'm now on aload of pain killers and anti-biotics due to a bad water infection. I know how you feel. Some days i feel quite positive,others i feel so angry and upset and just don't understand why. All the best for you xx
I feel strong after reading all those posts above, for me i was supposed to do for a scan at the 12, on Friday i noticed a dark brown discharge, i ignored i thought it was normal, since it was my first child, when it intensified i went for a scan on Sunday and i was told there was no heart beat. I was 10 weeks and my baby stopped growing at the 6th week am soo devastated going for a D&C on Wednesday, am scared i have not had one there before, please educate me how it is done.
But in alll we give God all the Glory and His timing is the best
Irene
AnnieBrooke, Thank you that was very helpful.
yes, i felt this ball of energy too!  i was in my 4th week, took a blood test, confirmed the pregnancy, and then 3 days later was flopped on our bed, and felt a spirit (like a ball of energy), burst out of my abdomen, below my belly button and to the right.  i couldn't see the energy but without a doubt i felt it.  i said to my husband, our baby just left, our baby just flew out of me.  he said, no, that i didn't know that, that only a blood test could tell me that.  the next day i got a blood test and my hcg had plummeted and i was told to prepare for a miscarriage.  amazing the spirit was already inside of me at 4 weeks, and could fly out like that.  the ball of spirit energy was quite big (maybe half the size of a lemon), and clearly bigger than the physical baby which was just some cells at 4 weeks.

now 6 months later my husband and i are pregnant again.  today is 7 weeks 2 days, and we got to see a strong heartbeat at 6 weeks 1 day.  hoping for the best.
Hi Annie,
Thank you for your nice artical , I was 8 weeks 3 days when my doctor said baby's heart beat is stopped , I did not do D&C yet it's 3rd day after the bad news I am waiting either to have periods or to get the hear beat back by mirical .
What is your thought on that ?
Syd
Hi Brokenheart20,
ive been searching for someone whose pregnancy had crossed the 12 weeks mark ( which is supposed to be the safe mark),,i read after that period your pregnancy is 98% viable. I cant believe, like u, i fell in the 2% category. I was 12 wks+6 days ,,,my baby's heart beat had stopped about two days before his second check up. My dr couldnt hear a heart beat with the doppler on 17.08.12 and sent me for an u/s,,,,the tech there ( so i thought at the time) was rude, she didnt want me to see the screen , answer any questions, or let me have a pic, so unlike my 8wk u/s where i saw my precious lil ones heart beat.
I didnt get any word on the u/s until after the weekend. One the Monday my DR called,and he told me the bad news, my baby's heart beat was no longer visible,,, i cried and cried and bawled. I had no signs still that my baby had died. I was in disbelief, and carried my sleeping baby for two weeks after his death, until i got another u/s,,i saw his spine,,his closed eyes, his hands,,,but i didnt see his heart beating,,,he looked like he was just sleeping. i blamed myself,,,my bf didnt want the baby and had distanced himseld during the three months, so i was under alot of stress during my three months,,,,,,i anaylsed what i ate,,,when i cried,,,,i still look on the internet for answers,,,,i cant accept it was simply "God's work" or " genetics",,,i just pray for my lil ones soul to find peace,,,and to guide me during this time. I had my DnC two days ago,,,it went smoothly,,i feel so empty now,,,my appitite is gone,,,and i just feel so alone. I know what every one of you are feeling,,,my baby was my hope, my future,,,,my reason for carrying on,,,,now he is gone,,,and i pray just to survive each day. My heart and prayers go out to all of you mommies,,even though we never had the chance to hold our little one,,,we are mommies,,,,A grieveing mommy....Alicia.
Hi Alicia your story was very heartwarming. I just recently was told that my baby didn't have a heartbeat at 10 weeks 5 days. The doctors call it a missed miscarriage. I am so devastated being that this would have been my very first child.  I was extremely happy. I had been trying to conceive now for almost 10 yrs and God granted me my deepest dreams all to have it taken away. I have now to decide whether or not to have a Miscarriage naturally or a D/C scheduled for next week but I'm ligering on because I'm not ready to give up my baby and hoping to God it's all some very big misinterpretation. That I would go in again for a regular doctor's visit and I would see it again. I've had a rough life growing up and I just want to become a mother. My baby made me quit a lot of bad habits and gave me a purpose now I just feel helpless and all alone right back again. I just pray that God keeps me and bring me through this. It's like a nightmare I just want to wake up from and everything to go back to the way it was. My baby was doing just fine a week before it even wiggle at me and I use to pray day and night and tell my baby to be strong because losing it was one of my biggest fear and to just go back to the doctor and looking up at my baby has grown and  on the ultrasound lifeless and not seeing the flicker in the heart was heartbreaking. It was a day I'll never forget. I don't know how to repair my life from here on out.
I got pregnant in Feb after doing IUI and at 5 weeks discovered I had an ectopic pregnancy.  I got pregnant again June by IUI with twins and was told that both babies hearts stopped beating last week.  I had a D & C on Friday, but I am completely devistated and besides myself.  I have no idea what happened or why this happened.  I am so scared to go though this again, but everyone tells me not to give up.  
I am sorry everybody's loss. I went to er on the 29 and was told the baby had no heart beat I was almost 8 weeks I went home on bed rest till Monday went to Dr and they did a u/ s and still mo heart beat it had stopped at 5 weeks... My hcg levels dropped and we were told that I was miscarry my heart is sad we chose to have a d& e done. This would have been my first baby and I'm 37.. just wondering what could've happen...
Hi..... Today I came to know my baby'heartbeat not there...I was devastated and this is my second miscarriage, first one was due to genetic disorder .....  I have no clue what will happen in future....would I be able to have healthy child
hi... the same thing just happened to me my baby's heart stopped 7 weeks after I found out I was pregnant and my procedure will be made next friday... It was the most traumating experience... It was my first pregnancy and my husband and I were so happy to have a baby... I am just trying to get some peace because I can't believe we are living this nightmare... I will keep trying to get pregnant again but I am just so scared after this first experience...  we just want to be parents...
I found out i was pregnant with twins on 27 september 2012. When i went to scan they only saw one baby i was sad for the other baby but still ok. I heard fior the first time my baby s heart beat. And then i went for second appointment yesterday.Doctor said no heartbeat. My world, my dream everything is gone with my baby. Today i am gonna have an abortion. Still cant stop crying. I am 36 and this was my last chance. Is life be normal again ? I dont know...
Thank you. Who is your doctor and where is he/she located?
Thank you!! This has helped the way that I have been looking at things because I had a lost in June of this year and I am now pregnant again. I  have been walking on egg shells  but you have giving me hope, I go to the dr this week to hear the heartbeat for the first time and I have been talking to my baby and trying to take it easy.
I'm 39 years old and me and my husband have been together for about 22 years and married 19 years. I do have one child that is 24 years old, but my husband doesn't have children of his own, but he raised my daugther since she was 2 years old. We went through trying to get pregnant at one time but that didnt work out and it got very expensive. So after all these years of trying I finally got pregnant some where around Oct 2012. I found out cause i missed my period in Nov. Took a pregnancy test and bam i saw two lines, didnt believe that test so took another ditgtal one and that also said pregnant. So finally went to the doctor and they confirmed I was pregnant. My husband and I was so shocked and happy at the same time. I was like wow so I can get pregnant. So on Dec 17th went in for my normal check up and the doctor said he can't find a heart beat. I was like what do mean you cant find a heart beat. We just were in here on Dec 10 and seen the heart beat. My heart drop in my stomach so fast. So he had me go down do do another around 2pm that day and came back still no heart beat. I was so sad and hurt, I just had my dc on Thursday Dec 20 2012..it was the most emotional thing for me. After all these years being with my husband we had finally gotten pregnant and bam it was gone just like that. I have never had a mc before. so what i did to ease my mind before i had the d/c i had my doctor take another u/s and it was still the same. So i totally know what everyone is going through. I do find myself tearing up and sad, but I guess things happens, but its still sad. If its in god will my husband and I will have another one day. Good luck to all of you.
Thank you for posting these statistics....I am currently 14 weeks, and have not experienced most of the "normal" pregnancy symptoms, so I've been worried about my little one.  I go in to hear the heart beat in about 2weeks, and saw it at my 10 week appointment.  These numbers make me feel better about things.  
still struggling to get over my miscarriage.was 13 weeks pregnant but my baby stopped.......cn't even write
hello nav79

i hope you don't mind me writing to you, i know you loss was a little while ago, but i have just gone through the same thing as you this weekend. on the 17th march 2013 i gave birth to lovely baby boy but lost his life at 15 weeks and i should have been 18+4 days today.

i have already have 2 lovely girls which i love so much.

i did you deal with this i can't stop crying. x
I found out i was pregnant with on valentines day. I went to see the doctor on March 15,2013 and found out i was pregnant with twins, i was so excited. Back in 2008 i had a little girl who died when she was 3 months old, i thought this was God's way of blessing me for my little girl who passed. I went back to the doctor on March 20,2013 only to find out that both of the babies heartbeat stop beating and there was no blood flow around them. I was devastated, i made them check again cause i just couldn't believe it. Needless to say i had two dead babies inside of me which stop growing at 7 weeks and 5 days. I had to have a D@C done that day. I go back for my follow up on April 9, 2013 to hopefully get some answers. It's so horrible for this to have happen to not only me but to all of you. I am trying to stay hopefully but it is hard. I hope to ttc after my first period, i hope it happens they way i want it to cause i just want that feeling back. I will be praying for all you ladies and hope that we all get our little blessings!!!
My story is no different than you all. I recently had a dr appoint to find out that their is no heartbeat. I was 17 weeks and 2 days and my baby was healthy. I couldn't believe it and then went to a gyn which was a best friend of mine. He sadly told me that the news was true, he sat their looking and trying to tell me what is wrong, but at the end he told me that the baby had no problems his growth his body everything was excellent. Unexplained death, that's hard to hear. We need to know why so maybe it would be easier. I don't know. I am just physically stressed out. I felt his kicks I heard his heartbeat, I saw his body. This is my second miscarriage my first was at 7 weeks so I was sure this one was gonna be o.k. I am going to start again once my period comes I really need to be pregnant again with the first I waited for a couple if years but this time I want to do it faster. I wanted to know if anyone news of anything I can take or eat that can help my pregnancy stick. I only took iron and prenatal  vitamin before. Thanks and I wish us all a healthy pregnancy. Baby dust to all.
I am so sad for every ones loss. I found out today 07/09/2013 during my 9th week u/s that the baby stopped growing ( heart beat stopped). This was my first pregnancy. I thought every thing is going fine. All was well at 7th week but for some reason couldn't see the heart beat today at 9th week. I am completely devastated. I told my doctor that I want to wait on this one more week and then do the u/s again. My heart did not agree to do the D&C right away. I have scheduled for an u/s next week 07/16/2013. If I miscarry before 16th then I won't go for u/s. I hope for some miracle to happen and see the heart beat again. Please comment what i did was right or wrong. I am not sure when the heart beat stopped. The last time I saw heart beat was two weeks back. I hope I do not get infaction or any thing by waiting on this one more week. Please post your comments.
Oh, I'm so very sorry to hear this sweetie.  Big hugs as I'm sure this is hard.  peace
My 25 year old Daughter is 4 months and 2 weeks pregnant, last night she started to spot a light pink blood, we went to the emergency room and they did two U/S and even though the baby is fully formed, there was no heartbeat. It was curled up as if sleeping, they don't know what happened, and of course-she, her partner, and we her family are truly saddened by this, it was her first pregnancy.

She was classed as a High Risk pregnancy from the very beginning, because she's 50lbs overweight, and has a Thyroid condition called Hashimoto (I have same Thyroid condition) and she was once type 2 diabetic but had lost the weight to eliminate that, but would of been doing the Glucose testing in another 3 weeks.

She will go to her Doctor today, and surgery will be scheduled, that part is just as sad, they'll run tests to see what could of possibly caused this, she had just been to the Doctor 2 weeks ago and the baby's heartbeat was nice and strong, and was moving around in there.

It's hard as a Mom to see her Daughter have to go through this, and I can only imagine what she is feeling right now. I myself have Endometriosis and have had 3 live births, and 8 Miscarriages, so to be into the 2nd trimester and thinking about what color to paint the baby's room, and picking out baby names, as she and her life partner were doing, this is So very sad to witness, and for the first time in all these years of being a Mom (I have a 33 year Daughter, 31 year old son, and this would of been my 2nd grand child) I feel helpless as a Mom because she is so sad.

I say this to all the Women who are going through this, and who have gone through this, No words any of us can say will take away the pain you have felt, or are feeling right now, all I know is-some how, some way..one day, you'll make it through. One Day At A Time. I wish Peace, Love and Light to all of you special women out there, and that you join your local hospitals Grief group to help you through this.

I'm truly sorry for all of your losses.  Ms. M Dietrich Chicago, IL
I am new to this site and new to being pregnant.. I was 11 weeks yesterday. My husband has a Robertsonian translocation that can cause me to have several miscarriages. My brother in law has the same defect and my sister in law suffered two pregnancy losses where the hearts just stopped. If you have a chance to test the baby I would most def do so.. And if they are found to have trisomy or monosomy 13,14,15,21 or 22.. I would undoubtedly do some DNA testing on yourself and your husband. It would answer many questions.
I went in for a normal visit w my OB at 10 weeks and no heartbeat. We just heard it the week before nice and strong. To say we are devastated would be an understatement. It's my 2nd pregnancy. The baby is still inside me. Every second of everyday I look at the bump rub it and cry. I look pregnant. I feel pregnant. We want to try again but I don't want to " replace" this baby. I've never experienced such an incredible emotional pain. Why does the heartbeat stop???    
a m/c is never easy. I think that technology is a blessing and a curse. We know so much sooner now about when we get pregnant. But it also means we are more often aware of when we lose the baby. I went through two m/c. I don't really share about the first one, because I feel responsible. That being said, it is a sad thing to go through the loss of a child. We will never replace those babies in our hearts. They will always be there with us. For some reason, they wouldn't have made it in our world, and our bodies knew that. Our bodies are looking out for our babies from the time of conception. I don't want to use the clinical term viable. It's so cold. Our babies wouldn't have made it, and to protect them, our bodies did what it could and when it couldn't anymore let the process happen. The blessing in all of this is that we are more fertile in the 6 months after a m/c. That's the reason my daughter is here today.
last thursday i got the devastating news that my babies heart had stopped beating. I should have been 9 weeks and had an u/s  2 weeks earlier and saw that amazing heart beating. I just can't understand how it just suddenly stopped. When i looked at the screen of u/s i knew what i could not see. I am waiting a week and go back in this Thursday for another scan. I am so upset!!!! I am praying to God for a miracle. I am dreading thursday
I am very sorry. I experienced the same thing. I went to dr. yesterday and found out my twin babies had no heartbeat. I was almost 15 weeks. I don't understand what happened as a few weeks ago the heartbeats were strong and they were moving around so much. I am absolutely devastated, angry, and hurt. I have a 6 and 7 yr old daughters and they just cry about the babies and ask for more babies in my tummy. My family does not know what to say to me. My boyfriend just thinks I should stop "moping" around and  get up and do something. Sometimes he acts like/says things like there was something wrong with me that caused it to happen. I see the dr. Monday. I hope for a mistake and that my babies are alive but I am not getting my hopes up. Sometimes I think I feel my babies moving after my dr. appt. yesterday and even today. Perhaps I am going crazy. But I wish the best for you. HUGS
Hi Annie,

This article is very helpful for me as I'm currently experiencing this right now. My Fetal stops showing heart beats at 8 weeks and 3 days. Doctor told us to abort the pregnancy as it's going to result in miscarriage anyway. But I'm still hoping for a miracle...

Thanks again,
Lucy
Hey! Thx for a good site....... I just lost my second child, we went for a scan saturday and everything look find they baby way so cute and thusday we wnt for another scan and then heartbeet stop..... I was in 13 Weeks. My first time my sons heartbeet stop in week 20, he was so fine everything was good and they dont know why it stop...... I really want to have a child, but I am started to be affraid that it will not happend.... Nobody can say why it happens, so in my head it can only the me who does something wrong to my my babies heartbeet stop. ( It is with 2 diffent men, my firt husbend left me after I lost ouer son ) I really feel sad and dont know what to do anymore, I can try again but what if I kill one more child, it is hard enof to live with that I lost two. The doctores can not say anything, so it can only be my...... Thank for Reading and Sorry for my bad english, I am Danish Girl ( women )
I'm in the same boat, i miscarried on
I had a miscarriage in early September 2011, my baby Samuel went, to heaven at 8 weeks.  When my doctor told me that my baby had no heartbeat, I asked her is that mean my baby died.  She said yes and tried to comfort me.  I told her it's fine because the Lord gave and the Lord had taken away.  May the name of our Lord be praised.  I'm going to be 40 years old this year.  Samuel is my first baby, and may be the last too.  I know I will see him again in heaven because God confirmed it.  God comforted my heart.  Someone asked me whether I got mad at God.  I answered "no, where can I find a better nanny than God?"  I know my Heavenly Father will take good care of my baby in heaven and I will see him when I get to heaven.  My husband and I are trying to get pregnant again.  My obgyn told me last month that my ovarian reserve is going down and suggested me to try IVF.  However, we just want natural pregnancy.  We trust in God.  If He wants to give us a baby, He will.  If not, may His will be done.  May God get all the glory and praise!  May God bless you all!  Jesus loves you!  
Us too...at 7 weeks, saw two heartbeats and everything was fine...at 8 weeks, one of the heartbeats had stopped and the 2nd embryo was already fading.  We are in our 40's and are praying the 2nd baby remains strong.  
Thank you all for sharing your stories. As others posted, I feel that only here you ladies can understand our feelings I just got back from my first ultrasound to find out that was no heart beat. This is the second time this is happening to me, but this time I knew the date of my last period, I have no questions it is what it is.  Yes, I am sad, angry , all of that. The only difference is that I want to let you ladies know that the first time, they told me it had stopped growing at 6 weeks, and that I could pass it at home, if I wanted. I was hoping for a miracle so I decided to wait at home. BAD decision! Long story short, I fainted, blacked out bleeding so much, my husband found me passed out in the bathroom, in and out. I had an emergency D&C and I do not wish this to anybody. This time I will have the D&C in 2 days. It is a small chance that something will go wrong at home. It ***** to loose a pregnancy, but an emergency D&C is awful too. Thank you for sharing your stories. I am lucky to have has 2 succefull pregnancies, and I never thought miscarriage was something that would happen to me. It did. Twice.  It ***** to have no anwers. Like most of you, I am here asking myself WHY... asking GOD WHY...  I've turned the internet upside down... WHY ? WHY does my body tells me everything is ok? Nausea, cravings, weight gain... My body tricked me.. again! It ***** not be able to talk about it with anybody... I don't want to make people sad... I don't want everybody to be saying OH I am so sorry...  But I do want to talk about it, but I don't want to make pregnant ladies worried or sad... So THANK YOU ALL who stopped by here... thank you for "listening" to me... I wish I could follow up w each one of you and see how are you all doing today.. September 2014. Just sending you all love, because love never hurts! :)
I've just found out today that I lost my 4th child at week 8. Yes, 4 miscarriges for the lat 3 years without any reason! 1 ectopic pregnancy, 1 no heartbeat, 2 heartbeat stops at week 7-8. Sad, frustrated, angry, disappointed, depressed, what else can I say!? I just want to know the reason so that I can decide if I should keep trying or just giving up. "You are just bad-luck" explanation from my specialist is not good enough to comfort me. Doctors always says to me  thay "You are A healthy, young woman, etc, what happened is just bad-luck". So, is it true bad-luck happens to bad person. I pray eveyday during my pregnancy to wish for my baby will be born healthy. I am loosing my hope, my belief in my religion.
I am also going through this I don't understand how and why some thing like this happen it's truly heartbreaking I am 7wks and 1 day and Today I found out my baby heartbeat stop I haven't had and cramping or bleeding I was told I was going through a silent miscarriage with the symptoms of pregnancy still there but slowly fading I can't believe this is really happening I've even thought about going to get a second opinion I just can't understand why this has never happened before feeling disbelief.
If I did not experience it, I would never have imagined that a fetus heart actually does stop. It's very painful indeed. I was 10 weeks and 4days gone, and discovered I had brownish discharge as against the normal colourless/creamy discharge and decided to visit my gynea. We conducted a scan and I was told the baby wasn't breathing meaning my baby had died. Surprising because I did not bleed, felt no pain at all, and can't remember doing any strenuous work. It was hard to accept as my husband and I had been ttc for the past 2years. He who gives has taken and I can only pray that I conceive again really soon.
hi I have had10 m/c and its heart as stopped at 8 weeks every time I would love one more child I have one son but cant seem to carry any more
My doctor said my baby had no heart beat at 6 weeks I miscarried at 8 weeks this the 3rd miscarrage. Im all ways stressed. My husband doesn't no I miscarried yet. He said he will leave me. I'm scared
Hi , I am 35 with no kids, I was expecting with 11 weeks, I do had m/s on 3rd April 2016. I don't know the reason but yes I was stress much due to work in office and home. also little pressure on mind. I know its very big loss I had but now I decided to take all precautions. becz I left with no other option.  I can feel the pain of all females here becz I too totally broken but I just made my mind to try again and make it ASAP. I will post for sure when I  expect again, just to give courage to all that its possible and need not worry.
Hello, I recently had a m/c at 13 weeks on 5/11/2016. Baby had stop growing at 8 weeks. Couldn't find heartbeat and had d&c the next day. Tomorrow will make a week since the m/c. I'm wondering, how long should I wait to try again?
Hi,I am 28 years old and had two miscarriages.My first miscarriage was due to cervix incompetence in 23-week.After 3 months ,I conceived again.This time I was very hopeful.My first sonography was good and all blood test was also very good.But,this time I didn't suffer from nausea.when we went for second sonography in 11 week then doctor said the baby's heart beat stopped and you have to abort this baby.My two miscarriages have different reasons.We are very worried about next pregnancy.Please guys share your opinion that what we do next.
Hi everyone,i pregnant of 9week 2days I trying to 8 year but not conceive and after 8year I conceive for ivf .I gose to routine checkup but Dr said baby had died,b it I am not feeling something wrong not spotin ...I not understand plz help me and pray for me.thanku
I feel for u all. Ive just gobe for my dating scan 2day n found out my babys heart stopped at 3 & a half months past the danger stage so left heart broken as to why it happened