Will I experience another miscarriage?

I have experienced two miscarriages.I visited a gynocologist like three weeks ago. She gave me folic acid and multivitamins pills, and she advised me to use them for three months before and after I conceive. But after using them for only two weeks I think I am pregnant again. My question is:- is there any chance that I will experience another miscarriage just because i did not use the above pills for three months before I conceive as I was adviced by a gynocologist?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Hi there.  I'm sorry about your previous miscarriage.  Most of the time, it is hard to say why a woman has a single miscarriage.  It can just happen and usually does so right from the moment of implantation.  Vitamins and folic acid are part of prenatal care but taking or not taking will not contribute to a miscarriage.  I would not worry that you haven't taken these a full three months before pregnancy.  And I'd keep on taking them.  Have you taken a pregnancy test yet?  Tell us the final answer!  Best of luck to you!