Miscarriages Community

bleeding after d n c

I started miscarrying at ten weeks almost two weeks ago. I kept going to hospital and they kept sending me home to pass it naturally. Well this past Monday i started hemorrhaging, went to er, got sent home. The next day went to my ob, he sent me home to pass it naturally as well. Thursday morning i started having something like labor pains, followed by hemorrhaging and huge blood clots. Went to er, had a emergency d n c. I lost too much blood and had to have a transfusion. Now its sunday and i am still bleeding pretty heavy ( like a period) and clots. When will this stop? Im terrified of hemorrhaging again or something being really wrong? Any advice?
Hello sis.We have the same situation. After my d&c, three weeks after i experienced heavy bleeding with so much pain. Hen i go to the hospital and my ob told me that mt cervix was open and it has an infection. I am really afraid also. How are you now?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.