Miscarriages Community

just want to know 4 sure

hi i wonder if any of u could  help me i found out i was pregnant on the 15th june then on the 16th june i had mild stomach cramps and a bright red bleed with 3 clots in which lasted about 1hr and nothin after that i would of been 4/5 weeks gone . i went to the doctor on the 17th she did an internal said eveything was fine and that i may of miscarried and to come back on the 1st july if my next test was positive which i have to do on the 1st . but i want answers am i or am i not pregnant as i did another test on the 21st and it was still positive ive had no bleedin or pain since the 16th y has the doctor not done blood test and y have i got to wait so long
Instead of giving you a test that gives a yes or no answer, you should get you hcg level check you need to get it done more then once to know for sure. If the numbers go up your still pregnant if the go down you had a mc. They need to be done 2 days apart the numbers should double( ideally)if your still pregnant. Good luck!!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.