I don't completely understand your situation, but if there is any chance the baby could be okay then I would wait. But if your body just isn't doing it naturally then maybe go to the DNC.
I'm sorry your going through this. I hope you can have a baby when the time is right!
I would wait to be honest, I have read/ heard a lot of woman who we're told they weere going through a miscarriage and given the same options, the ones who decided to not terminate the pregnancy have actually had very healthy pregnancys. And some not so much. The choice is yours but if it we're me, I'd wait for a scan @ 8-9 weeks. At that point a gear beat can be seen/heard and fetus can be seen. At this point @ 4 weeks is very, very early.
I pray everything works in your favor.
I must add. I do see you said 10th week in pregnancy, not 4. With that being understood I would still wait. No bleeding can be a good thing!!!!
Just wait for another scan in 1-2 weeks and see we're that GoS.
If you have no fetal heart rate....it is ominous and goes in favor of a missed abortion. Do a beta HCG testing which is a pregnancy hormone and this can guide you about your fetal well being also. If it is low, go for a D/c now. This is not a prehistoric age so that you have to wait for natural expulsion as this is often associated with infection and subsequent complications.