Miscarriages Community

stomach cramps

I was seen 2 days ago for stomach pain to find out that I am pregnant. Dr says the pain is from UTI This would be my 2nd pregnancy the last was over 10 years ago n it was a miscarriage at 7 weeks.  My OB diagnosed me with PCOS I was sure to ask ER Dr. If she saw any cysts on the sonogram/ultrasound she said no. She also said that she did not see a sac? I asked if she was sure I was Pregnant she said yes that my HCG was only 240 n that I should come back in 2 days. Now that I think about it the boobs are very sensitive n have been for a while but I gave it no thought. I am wondering if anyone can relate to the pain in my left side could this be a sign of miscarriage or does  UTI really cause that type of pain?
I've heard that a UTI can cause pain, but I"ve never had one so I'm not sure.  I'm sorry about your m/c previously.  When I've had my m/c's the pain has been more like really strong period cramps, not really one one side but all over the front.  I really hope that when you go back your hcg has risen.  It may be too early for her to see anythig on ultrasound.  good luck
Thank you! I am happy to say that with  the antibiotics the pain with the UTI is fading away.  I did go to the Drs. and had my second ultrasound and also a pap....Dr. could not see anything on ultrasound & Pap was normal. Sad to say now I have really ad head cold. Do you know of anything I can take?
glad the pain is going away.  As far as something to take for a head cold, I'm not sure.  You can ask the pharmacist tho, they usually know what's okay and what's not.
Thank you!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.