Miscarriages Community

threatened MC

Hi ladies I have nevered had a miscarriage before and I'm currently 15 wks pregnant but I woke up in the middle of the night too pee and there was a lot of blood in the toilet and when I wiped.  Went to ER and they did an ultrasound and said baby was fine and sent me home to monitor the bleeding and cramping.  I'm still bleeding and freaking out and was wondering if anyone has miscarried at 15 weeks and if it was similar to what I'm currently going through?
I had a miscarriage at 14 weeks. Although I did not bleed it was just brown discharge, I went straight to hospital I had a scan and sadly there was no heartbeat. If you have had a scan and your baby is fine, I would just put your feet up and rest as much as possible. Xx hope everything works out okay and try not to worry yourself to much xx
I am soooo sorry for ur loss and I appreciate u sharing ur experience with me.  I went back today to the er and baby is still good.  I will take it easy and try not to worry.  Thank you again
I lost my baby at 15 weeks did not have a lot of blood my cervix just opened x I an now 17 weeks just rest and taje it easy xx
Your welcome huni, so glad everything is okay xx
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.